To be considered for a Miller / Packan Film Fund grant, your project must reflect the Foundation’s Ideals and Values.
• The applicant must be the producer and/or director and at least 18 years of age.
• The film must be feature length of no less than 70 minutes.
• The film addresses a social issue of recognized significance.
• The film is commercially viable and capable of reaching a large audience.
• The project must have IRS 501(c)(3) status or a Fiscal Sponsor.*
• Non-English language films are eligible but must have English subtitles.
• Student films are ineligible
• Completed films are ineligible.
*A Fiscal Sponsor is an organization that qualifies as an IRS public charity 501 (c) (3) and can accept funds on your behalf. The funds are then re-distributed to your project, thus ensuring a tax-efficient transaction for the Film Fund. A Fiscal Sponsor is not needed to apply but will be required in order to receive funding.