We look for projects that can have a substantial impact in the areas of Education, Civics or the Environment. Proposals that do not fit within our Ideals and Values criteria should not apply.
We only fund non-profit organizations classified as 501(c)(3) public charities by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
We do not fund:
• K-12 school education programs
• Academic research
• General operations or program expense
• Endowment funds
• Fundraising dinners, galas, tickets or sponsorships
• Temporary exhibits, publications, surveys
• Political lobbying, political action committees
• Activities that are already beyond the development stage
Inquiries are accepted on an ongoing basis. Proposals are accepted by invitation only.